Sunday, February 18, 2007

History in the making

Well, this marks my entry into the bloging world. I have been introduced previously by my parents briefly by way of story and by photo, neither of which were all that flattering. As they said I am a student at the University of Utah and I work at Fidelity Investments. This week has been an interesting one. We had the opportunity to drop off my brother at the MTC. It was a day full of mixed emotions. Of course I was sad to see him go, but was excited for him at the same time. He will do well, and he will learn a lot.

Dropping off my brother got me thinking of my mission. I thought about all the interesting experiences I had, and even more all the growing and interesting experiences Colby has before him. It will be good for him. I am having a bit of writers block so I think I am going to cut this blog short. I am hoping somehow that it will be a little easier from here on out now that I broke the ice.

Bryson

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, welcome to the blogging world. Hey what do you miss the most from your mission? Why would you like to go back to the MTC?

Abby said...

Welcome in!

Anonymous said...

Nice entry! We'll be awaiting more you know.